Medilift Air Ambualnce Services

Medilift Air Ambualnce Services
Medilift Emergency Air Ambulance Service

Friday 14 October 2016

Air Ambulance and Train Ambulance Services from Basic to advance Life support in Kolkata and Guwahati

Hi buddies, I am Tanya Chattarji from Kolkata. My family is Bengali and full of optimist family. There are seven members in my family, grandparents, parents and two sisters one younger brother. I think that each and every one faces certainly a casual and emergency situation in one’s life and that time is really tough and insane for anyone who succumbs to its emergency. It happened with me in my life and due to this reason, I am here to share my unforgettable uncomfortable situation how I managed and led it having the decisive decision. Once my grandmother fell to the ground and got injured in her mind, we admitted in Kolkata hospital but she was serious and finally the doctor pointed out to take her to Delhi or other cities for her better treatment. Just  then my  father was upset and all the members are out of handling the  condition, I went to my room and found the air ambulance number and talked to a lot of air ambulance services company, I was totally  confused which  have the best quality with my range.

img-20160816-wa0019

Now I compared them cost, services and advanced equipments and finally booked my call online through depositing money to air ambulance services from Kolkata to Delhi. As I booked my call within the  estimated time his  team approached me and took my grand mom  to Kolkata providing bed to bed services under my ranges. It is true, his medical team members such as: MD doctor, paramedical technician and advance life support were authentic and surviving during the trip. It is no doubt; it has low cost and reliable services. Now at present my grand mom is well and is doing her all work. It is Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata stretched out the arms of happiness in our family’s life. I thank to all the members of Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata by all the means of its services and full of dedication. Our family always remembers and thanks him and whenever it is said for emergency I only remember the name of Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata.

air-and-train-ambulance-services

The same incidents which was occurred with my father-in-law but he was at Guwahati. I considered myself to take him to Delhi by Air Ambulance Services and the very next time we got the unparallel services by Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati to Chennai with full ICU setups facility under my estimate for the call booking. We could take him to his destination under this best medical team members by which right now he is able to sustain himself by the grace of the god and by the services of Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati so again thanks, to the entire member of this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment